Upper Eyelid Surgery
Our eyes are often regarded as the ‘windows to our soul’. They are the most defined facial feature that we have and they have the power to express every feeling that we have. It is only natural that you would want your eyes to look as beautiful as possible. If you have droopy or baggy eyelids, then you really should consider opting for eyelid surgery from Dr. Pentyala’s Cosmetic Surgery to correct these inconveniences. A better looking you will only serve to make you feel better as well.
If you’re on the hunt for a cosmetic surgery clinic in India that provides superior upper eyelid surgery or blepharoplasty then Dr. Pentyala’s Cosmetic Surgery is exactly what you need. We are one of India’s leading cosmetic surgery clinics and have won accolades from our patients for a job well done.
Understanding Eyelid Surgery
Eyelid surgery is known by different names like blepharoplasty or eye lift. This type of surgery basically serves to remove excess skin from the upper eyelids and take away bagginess from the lower eyelids. Dr. Pentyala’s Cosmetic Surgery ha competencies to carry out this type of surgery for cosmetic purposes as well as for improving the vision of old people who have sagging upper eyelids which tend to obstruct their line of vision. We also excel in providing expert opinions on nuances such as various treatment procedures available in upper eyelid surgery, upper eyelid surgery recovery and upper eyelid surgery cost in India.
Benefitting from Upper Eyelid Surgery
Upper eyelid surgery, or upper blepharoplasty, is primarily meant as a remedy for excess skin on the eyelids and puffiness. Using this technique, our surgeon extracts the extra skin from the eyelid which makes it appear droopy. He also extracts fat deposits, which cause the eyes to look puffy and unattractive. We recommend using micro-cannula for liposuction for fat removal.
Once we finish, the end results can be quite significant. Your eyes will look ‘alert’ and ‘awake’.
Step by step expertise by Dr. Pentyala’s Cosmetic Surgery
- We first do a thorough assessment of patient needs and what to expect in terms of upper eyelid surgery cost in India and upper eyelid surgery recovery regimens.
- This surgery is usually carried out under the influence of local anaesthesia with sedation, but general anaesthesia also is an option, depending on the comfort level and wish of the patient.
- For this surgery to take place properly, our surgeon has to make surgical marks on the patient’s face. This will result in a tiny scar, only around 5-7 millimetres close to the lash line. The excess fat and skin is removed from the eyelid according to the limits set by the surgeon beforehand.
- Finally, the edges are stitched together. The stitches can be removed only after 4-5 days after the eyelid has completely healed. You will need to use ice packs for at least 48 hours post-operation to reduce inflammation. The total duration for healing is generally around 1 week. You may experience discomfort or pain after the surgery. We do prescribe mild painkillers to help you cope.
- After the surgery, our surgeon gives you a list of dos and don’ts to facilitate quick and proper healing. For positive outcomes, we suggest you follow the surgeon’s instructions to the T.
Don’t let droopy upper eyelid mar your features or adversely affect your vision. Get in touch with Dr. Pentyala’s Cosmetic Surgery today to fix an appointment. You won’t regret it when you see how fresh, youthful and rejuvenated your eyes appear after the upper eyelid surgery.