Eye Brow Lift Surgery
Are your eyebrows sagging and giving you a grumpy or depressed look, and looking for a tangible solution? We can help you with that. Dr. Pentyala’s Cosmetic Surgery is a leading cosmetic surgery clinic that excels in performing eyebrow lift procedures. We have a team of skilled and qualified surgeons and allied medical personnel who work together to ensure brilliant results.
Understanding Eyebrow Lift
At Dr. Pentyala’s Cosmetic Surgery, we have the expertise and knowledge to perform both types of popular eyebrow lift surgery procedures.
- Classic Lift: In this method, the surgeon makes an incision starting from ear level to your hairline. The surgeon will be careful to make the cut in such a way that it will be almost imperceptible.
- Endoscopic Lift: Here, the surgeon creates a few small incisions in your scalp and then a scope (tube with attached camera) is inserted into one of the incisions. Another device is inserted through a different incision and the procedure is carried out. These incisions are much smaller than the one made in a classic lift, and healing also is quicker in comparison.
Our surgeon will inform you about the pros and cons of both procedures, so that you can make an informed decision. Sometimes, our surgeon may recommend one procedure over the other based on several extraneous factors.
The Techniques Used
There are four popular techniques which are generally used by cosmetic surgeons. Dr. Pentyala’s Cosmetic Surgery is adept in all the four.
- Endoscopic brow lift technique: As explained above, the cosmetic surgeon looks into the camera inserted through the incision and performs the surgery. It is less invasive, but there are certain risks involved like changes in hairline, loss of hair and/or minor injury to forehead muscles.
- Coronal brow lift technique: This is the ‘classic lift’ technique, which gives the best results. It is highly successful in lifting up eyebrows and the skin around the forehead. This technique gives a result that is quite similar to what you would get with Botox; only in this case it is longer lasting.
- Suture lift technique: This is one of the modern techniques but as of now, is not “tried and tested”. It has generally given patients good results, but further research has to be carried out to effectively determine its pros and cons. This technique does not involve the creation of any cuts in the skin tissue - only tiny ones in the scalp. Plastic sutures are placed under the surface of the brow in order to lift it into a suitable position.
- Browpexy technique: This is highly recommended if you do not require any substantial change. It is a simple, subtle and effective technique. Incisions are made in the upper eyelids to elevate the eyebrows.
An eyebrow lift can turn ugly if you do not get it done by a reputed and experienced cosmetic surgeon. Hence, opt for the best that offers eyebrow lift surgery at reasonable cost. Contact Dr. Pentyala’s Cosmetic Surgery to speak to our proficient, knowledgeable and expert surgeons and highlight your facial feature with new look eyebrows.